The new version of the Carbon Tax Bill has recently been published. Why not take this opportunity to learn more about what is proposed to that you are able to access your liability for tax? It will also assist you in making sense of revised Carbon Tax Bill and aid you to comment on the Carbon Tax Bill.
Eco Impact offers in-house training on the proposed carbon tax in South Africa.
The training will include the following:
- Applicability of the Carbon Tax Bill
- What scope of operations are taxable
- The emission sources
- How to calculate your actual tax liability
Carbon Tax links to the DEA air quality/energy reporting and carbon foot printing
- National Atmospheric Emission Reporting Regulations
- Declaration of Greenhouse Gases and Priority Air Pollutants
- National Pollution Prevention Plans Regulations
- National Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Regulations
- How to calculate the different allowances
If you are interested, please contact Jessica for an obligation free quote.
Tel: 021 671 1660