ECO IMPACT WORKSHOPS:
- ISO 14001 – System Overview
- IS0 45001 – System Overview
- ISO 50001 – System Overview
- Understanding Basic Assessment & Scoping Processes
- Introduction to the Practical Implementation of Environmental Law & Recent Legislation
- Carbon Tax Workshops
- National Environmental Management Act (NEMA) – Legislative Change: Implications & Required Response at Management & Operational Level
- Water Law in South Africa – Legislative Change: Implications & Required Response at a Management & Operational Level
- National Environmental Management Air Quality Act (NEMAQA) – Legislative Change: Implications & Required Response at a Management & Operational Level
- National Environmental Management Waste Act (NEMWA) – Legislative Change: Implications & Required Response at a Management & Operational Level
Health And Safety
- Risk Assessment Procedure Training
- Training on the Occupational Health and Safety Act and an in depth look at the Regulations
- Understanding ergonomic risks and preventative measures in accordance with Regulation 3 of the Ergonomic Regulations, 2019
- Legal Liability Training for Management
SHEQ coordinators / representatives / managers;
Health and safety representatives;
Anyone interested in the topics offered.
The training courses are offered in English.
Aimed at addressing specific topics or issues, as selected by the client.
Developed in accordance with the client’s needs and expectations.
Courses vary in scope, depth and duration in accordance with client’s brief.
Flexible training and development solutions to suit your needs.
In-house presentations are available and will involve an Eco Impact trainer attending at your site or preferred venue to conduct the requested training.
To facilitate professional service, efficient planning and so that we can supply a competitive quotation, you are requested to provide notification of where the training will be presented and the number of delegates.